1. Be Real – Have a solid and conscious take on reality (not what you just think is reality, but to truly be aware of what is real and what is not).
2. Step Up & Take Charge – Take powerful responsibility for making things happen in your life – no more hoping and hitting, missing and giving up after selling yourself out.
3. Know What You Want – Start by having a clear and compelling picture of what you are going to be taking responsibility for in your life, career or business.
4. Know How to Get it – Bring your new found compelling picture you have for your life from your mind into reality one step at a time.
5. Know Who to Get it With – Bring the right people into your life in a way that helps both you and them achieve your goals.
6. Relate With Who You Know – Build those relationships successfully into lifelong friendships for your life, career and business.
7. Succeed – Bring it all together powerfully and effectively – bring all 6 of the aforementioned steps together in a seamless and powerful whole that will make anything you choose to achieve hugely effective and successful.
8. Maintain & Improve – How to be consistently better at implementing the aforementioned 7 steps to high effectiveness.
9. Influence – How to help others to become effective with you by becoming a leader and teacher of the first 8 steps.
10. Lead – How to build the right communities in the form of Support Networks and Strategic Networks.