2. Objectives of the Legends Network
10 things that will make it worth your while joining us and everyone else, and us in turn inviting you…
In order to achieve the primary aim of the Legends Network we will endeavour individually and as a network group to achieve the following objectives in brief…
1. Endeavour to always be positive, upbuilding and progressive
2. Only introduce positive people who want to grow as people and want to progress in a way that helps their fellow Legend Networkers.
3. Be involved in some way to coming up with ideas to advance our own and fellow networkers’ lives and careers ongoing.
4. Be willing to learn from others, not least legends, in order to develop, grow and advance our individual and collective lives and careers.
5. To support each other, wherever possible, to follow through on what we have learned and are committed to applying in our lives and careers.
6. Use the power of personal letter writing to get to know and build relationships with our fellow Legend Networkers where necessary and appropriate.
7. Use as many mediums as possible to connect, collaborate and share ideas as well as to offer and receive support where necessary.
8. To be on the lookout and to share opportunities for advancement in terms of life, career and business wherever and whenever possible.
9. To endeavour to support each other’s businesses, products and services wherever it is possible, reasonable, viable and feasible to do so in the spirit of creative cooperation – creative cooperation is a sound principle always and forever used by legends.
10. Development of mentorship programs in line with the needs of members ongoing and on three levels…
1. By members for members
2. By non-members to members where applicable and needed.
3. By members to non-members e.g. youth projects etc.
NB! We understand, realistically, that not everyone can be involved in everything and at the same time. Sometimes we can be more involved in the Legends Network than other times… and then again, not at all!! Life is as it is!! While there is encouragement, there is never any pressure …ever!!